Monday, December 13, 2010

Long time . . .

. . . no posts!  Two months!  And our beautiful Florida fall turned into a VERY COLD, for us, winter.

Here's a basket of pumpkins my daughter helped me make for Thanksgiving.

A pile of crocheted scrumbles - stay tuned to see what they become.


And a couple of hats.  Free form crochet over a commercially made hat.  I really like these!

And a pet bed that has been in the works for a long time.  It started to be a boxer sized bed - but I quit at chihuahua size.

More later - I wish I had a restart  option like on my computer.  Mine should be a restART option. 

2 comments:

deb did it said...

I love the way you stitch, count, crotchet, knit one, pearle two...make fabulous stuff!

kt said...

I love what you are creating! deb sent me your link and I am so happy that she did!