Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I FEEL ABOUT FORTY . . . .. .

. . . . with something bad wrong with me." Rubimae Torrance on her seventieth birthday.

That's a quote by my mom - twenty seven plus years ago. And now I know exactly how she felt! See my daughters blog for some neat pictures of "the early years".

Birthday dinner at Lobster Shanty.
My kids gave me an early birthday present - spending a week end with me - just walking the beach, eating too much and reminiscing.
Beach walking and eating fish tacos at the Sandbar - and listening to live music.
Lots of fun! And a rare occasion - thanks kids!








2 comments:

deb did it said...

It was a great time together Mom. I love the quote from Grandmother.....I gotta go put it on my blog!

morningDove said...

oh Lyn so much fun to see your blog posts. just returned from Caribbean 7-days cruise.

love the socks